If you've password protected your listing, but can't remember your password,
Contact Us, and be sure to tell us the url of the website you're trying to modify.
We'll send the password to the email address currently associated with that listing.
Does your site Qualify for inclusion?
A website qualifies for inclusion in
the Canadian directory if it meets one of the following criteria:
The organization/person is ....
- based in Canada, or is a Canadian citizen (if outside Canada, when submitting
a non-business site)
- based outside of Canada, but has significant Canadian content or reach
Websites that DON'T qualify include:
- non-Canadian sites that do some Canadian business, but don't have significant
content that specifically targets Canadian residents (eg., if you had a FAQ for Canadian
customers, you'd probably qualify for inclusion)
- affiliates of work-at-home sites, such as hometypists.com
- "for sale/rent", etc. pages that are designed to sell/rent a particular
property, and will become invalid once that property is sold/rented.
- sites with x-rated or obscene content. Some sites with adult content, however, can qualify
if the site reflects true artistic/creative expression, or the content is a legitimate part
of a public-interest site, or is presented in good
taste (eg., an adult novelty webstore that uses good sense in its product
- escort or adult entertainment sites. (We try to keep
content PG rated as much as possible).
A submission may be rejected if the url/website submitted:
- has virtually identical content as a different url/website already in the directory
- is mainly an "under construction" or domain placeholder page, or similar
- generates a 404 or other browser error